Sunday, September 16, 2018

New Photos from Pittsburgh, DomCon New Orleans, St. Louis October 18th - 22nd!

I've just returned to Atlanta, from My time in Pittsburgh, where I did double sessions with Fetish film star and Dominatrix Carissa Montgomery at her Dungeon. We were also able to get in a photo shoot and these photos are the results. We made a great pair and Our slaves were left speechless. I will definitely be visiting Pittsburgh again soon!

My next trip will be to New Orleans October 4th - 7th, where I will be attending Dom Con as a Special Guest. I'm bringing along some of My best slaves, to serve Me while I am there. Its always fun to have slaves travel with Me, so I can play with them at My convenience! Dom Con has play parties that I will attend as well as classes and socials.

Once I get to Atlanta, My Dungeon Sisters and I will be hosting a FemDom Mansion event. Our very lucky slave must serve all of Us for an entire weekend, at Mistress Ayn's private mansion. Its a rare  opportunity for the slave to serve in both domestic and Dungeon settings.

Up next, St. Louis will have Me back again October 18th - 22nd. My long-time slave will be getting most of My attention, but there is still a chance for new submissives to serve Me. I will be returning to St. Louis on a regular basis, but make sure to request a session well in advance, My time will be very limited. I prefer email, but same day appointments can be made by phone.


mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com 
404-825-5106
No Texts please.

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.mistresscarissa.com
www.femdommansion.com

Enjoy and Worship My Photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment