Friday, May 18, 2018

First Time Visit to St. Louis, MO June 21st - 25th! Photos from LA DomCon

I've just returned from another great LA Dom Con and have a ton of new photos being processed from shoots there. Here's just a few to tease My slaves!

I will be back on tour June 21st - 25th and visiting St. Louis for the very first time. I'll be there to see one of My collared slaves but expect to have plenty of time for sessions with new submissives.

When booking a session I ask that prospective submissives CALL to schedule same day sessions, and EMAIL to book in advance. In an email I prefer My application to be completed and that I receive a date and time you wish to book.

I travel with an extensive variety of BDSM equipment and toys, and My wardrobe will leave nothing to the imagination. If you have specific fetish requests, they must be made by June 19th!

Mistressultraviolet@protonmail.com
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
(404)-825-5106

See you soon St. Louis!





No comments:

Post a Comment