Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cincinnati February 23rd - 27th!

www.mistressultraviolet.com


My first trip of the year will begin with Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm looking forward to returning and seeing some of My slaves!
If you wish to schedule I suggest you contact Me immediately. Novices, as well as experienced submissives, slaves, fetishists, and sluts are welcome to serve.
I prefer email contact including your interests and limits. An application is available on My website.   
I also allow brief conversations to schedule by phone. 

Schedule Now! I have limited availability during My short stay in Cincinnati. 

Call or Email Me to schedule,
No texts will be answered.
404-825-5106
 mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com  
www.mistressultraviolet.com 
www.atlantadungeon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment