Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Returning to Charlotte March 3rd-5th

I'm pleased to announce I will be offering sessions upon My return to Charlotte March 3rd-5th. I will be accepting new submissives and those new to the scene as well as looking forward to seeing repeat slaves. Pushing limits is a pleasure for Me, and I will be traveling to Charlotte with all the toys and tools to do just that. When scheduling I expect you refer to My website to fill out an application if you are seeing Me for the first time. My availability is extremely limited so book a session in advance. I will be staying in the Charlotte airport area and offering incalls only.

Call or email and hope you are lucky enough to serve Me this visit.

mistressultraviolet@aol.com
404-825-5106

www.mistressultraviolet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment