Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Travel Update; New York City Sept 9th - 13th! Clips Up on English Mansion

I'm back in Atlanta after My recent trip to LA, but not for long. The next leg of My tour begins next week when I visit New York City Sept 9th - 13th. I will be accepting sessions at Pandora's Box in Chelsea. I'm booking sessions now, so don't miss out NYC! Once I return I get back on the road to Charlotte, NC Sept 23rd -27th, I'm already booking those dates as well.

Email Me to schedule: mistressultraviolet@aol.com

Check out My profile on the visiting Mistresses page: Pandora's Box Guest Dommes

In other news, The English Mansion has released some of the clips I filmed during My trip to London in June. Sign up to watch and get exclusive clips!

Mistress Ultra Violet's Page

English Mansion Blog

English Mansion Updates


www.mistressultraviolet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment