Monday, October 8, 2012

Travel Plans: Charlotte NC and Washington DC



On October 13th I will be returning to Charlotte, NC.  I will be sessioning with My loyal following there, but I have room for some new submissives wanting to be properly trained.  
 
Sunday, the 14th I will be in Washington DC.  I think DC needs a little roughing up - UV style!

On Monday, October 15th Mistress Ayn will be joining Me in the Nation’s Capitol and We will be taking no prisoners.   We will be available for single or double sessions through the morning of the 17th.  Doubles will be discounted so let’s have some fun.  We will be staying in the DuPont Circle area of DC.  Book now because My schedule is almost full.


So here is a wrap of the schedule:

Oct 13th - the morning of the 14th - Charlotte, NC
Oct 14 (late afternon)  - the morning of the 17th - Washington, DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment