Thursday, July 8, 2021

Upcoming Travel and New Rates

Now that I'm fully vaccinated, I'm ready to travel! I've just booked a tour for August. 
Dates and locations as follows;
St. Louis, MO. August 5 - 9th
NYC August 11 - 14th at Pandora's box Las Vegas, NV. August 19th - 23rd Seattle, WA. August 23rd - 28th

If you're lucky enough to be a stop on this tour, go to My website, fill out My application and book in advance. 

Same day sessions are available, but rare to come by. While traveling I will be increasing My rates based on location and market prices. 

Deposits may be required via CashApp. Phone calls will be accepted for booking inquires, but I do not answer text messages. 

In Atlanta I will also be increasing My tribute rates. 

Atlanta Tribute Rates: 

300/hr

500/ 90 min

600/ 2 hr

750/ 3 hr

1700 + overnight


Looking forward to seeing My slaves again and meeting some new submissives in new places! 

Email mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com or call 404-825-5106 for more details. 

Enjoy these latest photos...





1 comment:

  1. I hope to get in on this excitement in September!!

    ReplyDelete