Friday, August 28, 2020

COVID-19 Safety Practices and Distance Training

I've once again started in person sessions but will be continuing to offer online training through text, calls, custom clips, and video chats. 

For in-person sessions I expect that everyone who books should be at a low risk for contracting COVID-19, by practicing social distancing, and wearing a mask while in public. I will offer sessions ''masks on'' if preferred. Furniture and equipment is sterilized before and after sessions, which is a practice We at Atlanta Dungeon have held for years.

Video chats are scheduled by email, with the same proper advanced notice as in person sessions. I will send you a link via email to join a Zoom chat with Me after a CashApp tribute has been made. 

I've been using a few new platforms to make it easier to conduct online training, including NiteFlirt, Sextpanther, and OnlyFans. These sites offer fresh content for purchase not available on My website or Twitter, including My newest clips and photos. 


Here's a list of the sites.

NiteFlirt is the best way to call for a phone session.


SextPanther is the best way to send photos and text on a daily basis. 


OnlyFans has new videos for purchase as well as photos and a chat option. 









No comments:

Post a Comment