Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Photos from DomCon, Doubles with Mistress Vera Virgo, St. Louis Travel Dates!

Last month I attended DomCon New Orleans with several of My Dungeon Sisters and one of My longtime slaves. I was joined by Empress Ming, Mistress Vera Virgo, and Goddess Samantha Muscle, who was a Guest of Honor this year. I also used this trip as an opportunity to spend some time getting to know Mistress Vera Virgo, who has decided to join Our Dungeon in Atlanta. She will be a great addition to the Atlanta Dungeon Sisterhood. As a former Head Mistress of a commercial Dungeon in Chicago, Vera Virgo brings with Her years of experience and training as a Professional Dominatrix, as well as plenty of personal experience in the BDSM lifestyle. She is ready to start meeting new slaves and playing with Her new Sisters at Atlanta Dungeon, which means we will be available for double sessions. Rates will begin at 450/hr for doubles will Mistress Virgo and I. If you have served Me in the past this is a great opportunity to serve two Dommes that have a dynamic chemistry.


St. Louis; I will be returning to December 13th -17th with Mistress Vera Virgo! I've really connected with the subs/slaves I've seen there so far, and will continue to make trips on a regular basis to build on these D/s relationships, as well as begin new ones. Whether you are and experienced slave, or an experimenting novice, I welcome you to serve Me in St. Louis! Mistress Virgo and I will be offering double and solo sessions while in St. Louis.



Mistress Vera Virgo

www.mistressveravirgo.com

404-707-0355 

mistressveravirgo@protonmail.com



Mistress Ultra Violet
www.mistressultraviolet.com
404-825-5106
mistressultraviolet@protonmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment